ABBOTTS HILL ELEMENTARY
Schoolwide Enrichment Model (SEM)
Abbotts Hill Elementary Schoolwide Enrichment Model Mission:
Our mission is to promote student achievement through academic and individual goals in a safe learning environment. To do this we will…
- Offer enrichment activities during TEAM time.
- Offer enrichment clusters to all students utilizing type I and type II enrichment activities.
- Offer type III enrichment opportunities to students selected for the talent pool.
2015-2016 Enrichment Program Goals:
1. Continue offering enrichment during TEAM time.
- All students will have their academic needs met through enrichment or intervention during TEAM time.
2. Implement school wide enrichment clusters.
- Enrichment Clusters will be offered to ALL students utilizing type I and type II enrichment activities.
- Students will select enrichment clusters based on personal interest.
- Teachers, paraprofessionals, other school staff and volunteers may facilitate a cluster.
3. Implement a talent pool program.
- A talent pool of the student will be selected.
- Talent pool students will have the opportunity to participate in type II and type III enrichment activities.
4. Implement Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Parents, business partners and community members may facilitate a Lunch and Learn Session.