In order to enroll a child at Dolvin, the child's parents or legal guardian must be a resident of the Dolvin Elementary attendance zone.
Students must be registered by a parent or a legal guardian.
For Kindergarten of 2018-2019 school year, a student must be 5 on or before September 1st, 2017.
To enroll, the following Proof of Residence documents must be provided:
- Original Birth Certificate with raised real or Valid Passport
- Georgia State Certificate of Immunization (Form3231). This form can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
- Georgia Certificate of Hearing, Vision and Dental screening (Form 3300). This form can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
- Social Security Card (for student) or a waiver form.
- Last report card (if not a Kindergarten student).
- Proof of Residency - Need to provide any TWO of the following documents:
- Copy of home mortgage payment book
- Current utility bill (gas, electric or water ONLY)
- Apartment lease showing name of lessee and dates of lease
- Homeowner's/renter's insurance registration card
- Current paycheck stub with address
- Current bank statement showing name and address
- Copy of house sales contract
- Receipt to have utilities connected