Hillside's Parent Resource Center exists to provide parents with informtion and support as they work to meet their child's academic, social and emotional development. The Parent Resource Center has a wide variety of resources & services available to parents including:
- Academic resources including math resources, books at all reading levels and fun educational board games, which can all be checked out and used at home;
- Computer and Internet access;
- Parental involvement information and Title I information;
- PTA information;
- Job information;
- Parent Workshops
- Provides translation during parent-teacher confernces and meetings.
- Coordinates volunteer opportunties for parents to assist Hillside teachers and the PTA.
To learn more about the these resources, please contact Ms. Darlene Lemcoe, Title 1 Parent Liasion at email@example.com
Fulton County School's Home Access Center (HAC)
HAC provides real-time data and access to: Student schedules, attendance, assignments, UNOFFICIAL transcripts, report cards and discipline.
To access the HAC, parents must obtain their LOG-IN and Password from the front office by showing their PHOTO ID. Each parent or guardian has a HAC LOG-IN.
FCS Home Access Center