School Supply Kits
Next year will be different. When the 1st Day of School comes, WCES PTO and 1st Day School Supplies is going to make sure that our children, our teachers and school have what they need to start the school year no matter what the circumstances !
There will be a 1st Day of School next year and to be ready click the link below to order from the comfort of your home .
Registration for School Year 2020-2021
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year needs to be completed online.
New students and rising kindergarten students can register by clicking on the Infinite Campus icon on the right hand side or the link below. Any current Pre-Kindergarten student who attends a Georgia Pre-Kindergarten program in a Fulton County School does not need to register. Your child’s information will roll over to Wilson Creek in June.
The student’s parents or legal guardian must be a resident of the Wilson Creek attendance district.
Students must be registered by a parent or a legal guardian.
For Kindergarten, a student must be 5 on or before September 1, 2020.
- Complete the online registration process https://www.fultonschools.org/enrollment.
- Email your application number to Karen Kenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Original Proof of Birth
- Original Social Security Card or (Waiver provided by school)
- Current Immunization Record (GA Form 3231) Signed by Doctor
- Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition (GA Form 3300)
- Government Issued Picture ID
- Proof of Residency- Required to provide One Current Utility Proof AND One Residence Proof
- Academic Record (if applicable)
Approved Residence Verification List
- Current utility bill (electric or water)
- Copy of home mortgage payment
- Lease / Renters Agreement
- Current bank statement
- Copy of Section 8 / HUD housing contract
- Copy of home contract
- Homeowner's / Renter's insurance card
- Current paycheck stub
- State driver's license / ID with current address
- Current HOA Bill / Statement